Yoga Therapist, Life & Relationship Coach, Author
Let me share a little bit about myself with you. I grew up in the beautiful surroundings of a small bavarian village in Germany where all my family and friends lived close together.
My curiosity for life and people motivated me to move to the city when I was 16, to work for a year as a volunteer at the institute for the blind and disabled before going back to school.
After finishing my education in Germany, I went off to work and live for several years in Greece, Costa Rica, USA, Switzerland, on a Cruise Ship, Kuwait and finally in Sicily, Italy where I have been staying since with my partner, a dog and a cat and where I found my Yoga Family since I opened my own studio Live Love Laugh Yoga several years ago.
My life’s motto and the teaching I received from my family has always been, “Dream big, work hard, smile always, and good things will happen”, and that is what led me to travel around the world, explore different mentalities and find many beautiful teachers who helped me on my path to understand life and myself.
Apart from the teachings I received from all the special beings I have met on my journey, I found great pleasure in reading and studying the ancient traditions and scriptures of the various nations. In the sacred texts like the Bhagavad Gita, the Upanishads, the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, the Bible, the Koran and many more, I found guidelines for me as a human being.
I see these scriptures as a user’s manual for the human body and mind and the ancient masters as the first Life and Relationship Coaches of our times.
I deepened my understanding of Yoga and my meditation practice under the guidance of my dear Guruji in India and I got a glimpse of the unconditional peace, love, wisdom and bliss that lies beyond the human mind and waits for us to be discovered.
I understood that now that I have had a taste of what is possible, I had to start serving others and share my understanding of life to guide others on their path to unlimited freedom and happiness. I continued to study with today’s leaders in the field of coaching to combine the ancient and present approach to leading a fulfilled life and harmonious relationships.
Today I humbly offer what I have learned and experienced, I bow down to my
teachers and I am passionate and grateful for being able to help others enjoying
the GIFT OF LIFE.
Life does not have to be a struggle! I am here to serve you with my sincere intention to help you enjoy the HUMAN EXPERIENCE, to remember who you really are and to use your full potential to create the life and relationships you desire and deserve.
- Tina Mundelsee, born May 18, 1977, in Bavaria, Germany
- Currently living on the island of Sicily, Italy
- Fluent in English, Italian, German. Basic knowledge Spanish.
- Founder Live Love Laugh Yoga Studio, Sicily, Italy
- Founder Tina’s Tools, Yoga Coaching online
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Author, Yoga Coaching – use your practice to resolve emotional baggage, master your mind & create harmony in your life & relationships. Wisdom for Practitioners, Teachers & Seekers of Truth.
- Relationship Coach Certification, Mark and Magali Peysha, USA
- Life Coach Certification, Anthony Robbins and Cloe Madanes, USA
- Yoga Therapist Training, Paramanand University, Dr. Omanand Guruji, Indore, India
- Yoga Teacher Training, Jivamukti Yoga, Sharon Gannon, David Life, New York, USA
- Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Vidya, Bad Meinberg, Germany
- Kids Yoga Teacher Training, Karma Kids Yoga, New York, USA
- Circus Yoga Teacher Training, Circus Yoga, Boston, USA
- Kirtan College with David Newman, Kashi Ashram, USA
- Ashtanga Immersion with Manju Pattabhi Jois, Bologna, Italy
- Jivamukti Yoga Immersions, Lady Ruth, Yogeshwari, Jules Febre, Worldwide
- Kumbh Mela and Himalaya Tour, Paramanand University, Indore, India
- Annual meetings with Guruji from Paramanand University
“Join my private Facebook group for FREE help overcoming your struggles. You are not alone!”
Thanks for stopping by!
Get a free video about How to create the emotions you want!
Sign up for my newsletter, inspiration, healing and support.